Im kinda nervous?

Sooo we decided that we wanna meet up with each other. I think he wants something and I do too. But I'm Terrified of how it willgo

36

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't a lot of information, so it's hard to know what to say. You both obviously want something, or else there's no reason to meet up. What do you want? What does he want? You probably want to clarify that. (Relationship? Sex?) And meet up in a public place and don't be alone with him until you really know him. Dangerous people come in all shapes and sizes, and they act like your friends until they don't need to anymore.

• I'm sorry, I should've look at your age. You should really take things slow.

• And if you're feeling terrified, that might be your gut telling you to pass on this. You should feel comfortable and be looking forward to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Age has nothing to do with sex. If you feel comfortable with having it, you should go for it. Don't do anything you don't want to do, you're allowed to say no. Just try going in with no expectations and see where your boundaries are. You don't have to have sex if you don't want to but if you do, use a condom ;)