Im kinda nervous?

Sooo we decided that we wanna meet up with each other. I think he wants something and I do too. But I'm Terrified of how it willgo

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't a lot of information, so it's hard to know what to say. You both obviously want something, or else there's no reason to meet up. What do you want? What does he want? You probably want to clarify that. (Relationship? Sex?) And meet up in a public place and don't be alone with him until you really know him. Dangerous people come in all shapes and sizes, and they act like your friends until they don't need to anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry, I should've look at your age. You should really take things slow.

• And if you're feeling terrified, that might be your gut telling you to pass on this. You should feel comfortable and be looking forward to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Age has nothing to do with sex. If you feel comfortable with having it, you should go for it. Don't do anything you don't want to do, you're allowed to say no. Just try going in with no expectations and see where your boundaries are. You don't have to have sex if you don't want to but if you do, use a condom ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You say you are Terrified. Maybe that is your gut telling you to pass on the experience for now. Also there's not enough info. Have you met in person before or did you meet online?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just no adult stuff before you hit 18 and have a clue for birth control.

1|0
    0|0
  • If desire there is, go for it. If there isn't, don't and wait to get comfortable.

Also, don't expect that much from a first time, it's usually shitty

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean don't go unless you have a clear understanding of what you want and what your boundaries are

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you decide to do or not do, remember this - USE A CONDOM!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t do anything you don’t feel comfortable in

1|0
    0|0
  • Please just say u are both around the same age

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes we are

• Show All
    • We are both 17

• Just use protection take it slow and guide each other don't and I mean don't be stupid and let him say I'll pull out always use protection other then that if u give head no teeth and make sure you are wet before u put it in

Recommended myTakes