#Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?

#Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?Im asking because now a days, most people dont seem to take dating seriously. They do it for status, out of boredom, or for fun.
#FeelFreeToList #HavinToMarryWhoYuDate
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would be happy
    Vote A
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would choose very wisely
    Vote B
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would totally be settling
    Vote C
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would rather be single/fwb forever
    Vote D
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would stretch out our engagement as long as possible
    Vote E
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would be happy there's no potential breakup
    Vote F
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would rather die before i do that
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Well its hard for me to answer this atm. Only a month ago i would say yes without any hesitation. My gothic queen who was my girlfriend for over a year dumped me because my sister was treating her bad. She was the only girl i ever loved.
    Now i was kinda with this girl who is always treating me like shit but ill just leave i dont love her anyways.
    To answer the question if i had to chose yes i would but only my now ex girlfriend i love so much.

1|0
    0|0
    • Get her back. Its worth pushing family aside for true love

• Oh you are right and i would but the thing is my sister is my best friend and we live together only two us, she means a lot to me, so the situation is complicated. All i wanted was two of them to get along but my sisters jealousy destroyed everything. I guess if my sisters attitude would change towards her she would prob come back to me since she loves me as well she just didn't wanted to be the cause of problems between siblings and to be treated bad.
      Oh and sorry for whining things just doesn't go well recently for me.

• you're not whining but ur lettin ur sis get in the way. Remember, your sis isn't the one who can give yu marriage/sex/kids in the future

Most Helpful Girls

• You are definitely right about dating today nobody takes it seriously and I'm not judging people who truly don't what to be married but it's kinda sad that marriage has become somewhat of a joke or like a death sentence. I think its best to not only choose wisely but to also reflect what you want in a partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 30. I'm don't plan on dating anyone just to date them at this point in my life. The next person I get involved with I plan on marrying. Period.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yasssss 🙌

• Show All
    • Omg i miss Wes and CT this season!! And I don't know why tony so for Bananas. He’s just using Tony. And lol no one could barely handle that swim challenge! even Leroy did better than most

• I thought for sure Wes would be on this because him and Bananas has the biggest rivalry. But I guess they said Bananas has too many people against him lol. And yeah he basically showed that he just used Tony on Dirty Thirty. But that swim Challenge, I was proud of Leroy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We've only been dating for two years, but I know I'm going to marry him, so I would be exhilarated and extremely happy.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would choose very wisely!

1|0
    0|0
  • While I agree with u, people dont take dating seriously and do it out of boredom. I still wouldn't just marry anyone because they are the next person.
    Marriage is a life long commitment, and as much as I might like to take that step, I would rather not. At least not in this society and toxic environment where people take marriage as a joke and dont value relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as i wanna get into dating i rather stay single what if the next person i date is a total bitch or we just don't work out and that would be just bad buy i font really plan on getting married in the long wrong tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • I probably haven't met that person yet so can't say what they'd be like, but I'd be happy that I wouldn't have to be single anymore and wouldn't have to deal with dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know at this point in time... I'mma have to see how my girl acts really.. I mean I would be happy in a way, but it depends on how she acts. So, I would say I would choose wisely..

1|0
    0|0
  • I choose wisely before ever investing my time, energy and emotional capital on anyone, romantically or otherwise. If I was to marry the next person I date, I would be happy.

1|0
    0|1
  • Well the next person I'd be dating would be my first boyfriend ever sooo I'd choose very wisely I guess XD

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha nothing wrong with marrying your first

• Show All
    • I did exactly that and had no doubt it was forever and then she proved it otherwise. I have up and said not for me and along came the next one who was all about marriage and destiny and said she will only be with a man she loves and that was me. But after 8 plus years of knowing me with almost 4 of them as my woman she just skipped and said I never said it was serious! It can be good and bad both.

• @centaur31 wow sorry that happens

• This world exists... it's when your parents start deciding who you're going to marry.

1|0
    0|0
    • No i meant you get to choose who u want to marry and as long as ur crush agrees, y'all marry

• Show All
    • MMMmmm, maybe. I mean the laws that force a man to pay child support are there for a reason. Under that system then yeah, as a man I better make a good choice in who I want to have kids with because if she turns out to be a kunt... I don't get to even see my kids and I have to pay for them and her, then still take care of myself.
      Forcing Dad to pay was the first form of welfare. No Government enforcing that, no baby money. Therefore the guy has no reason to give a shit... but she needs to consider wisely to whom she opens her legs to.

• Everything changes once the government says they'll pay for it, just because I can't or won't. I as a man can go back to banging anything I want with no repercussions and she won't care much... she still gets paid for the baby. ... or cared for, however you want to view that substanense.

• My man and I act like we're married anyway so... YEAH!!! And I love him lots ❤️❤️❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • After how my marriage has turned out, and wasting 10+ years of my life. Not a chance in hell!
    I made that mistake once. ONCE.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dang. Okay :(

• Yeah, I used to have an idealistic view of the importance of marriage up until about, almost 2 years ago.
      Not at all anymore.

• Unless I'm serious, I won't date her. And, I'll test her too and, even ask her whether she's serious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather die, I don't want to risk marrying some asshole.

1|0
    0|0
    • You gt to choose them tho. So u should know before u agree to it

• I know but still. I don't trust my first instincts that much. :P

• Think well before you take any decision.. Take your time while your at it and dont rush things

1|0
    0|0
  • I would choose wicked wisely. I don't make life decisions lightly..

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd choose wisely and know exactly what I'm getting in to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I could easily marry anyone I am seriously dating at the moment. Dating does not have to be geared toward finding a single life partner to still be wonderful, and still be serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't plan to marry anyway, dating is good enough for now

0|0
    0|1
  • She’s definitely wifey material but there’s just one huge thing that could make it not work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably first i need a girl for that I'm still single 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C, had a date a few days back and it gave me a good feeling :D
    So I think she would make me happy...

1|0
    0|0
  • You have one that says I would be happy there's no potential breakup and one that says I would be happy. Does that mean that there is potential for a breakup with the one that says I would be happy?

0|0
    0|0
  • That would suit me perfectly. I'm looking my future wife.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would choose wisely, just like I would do otherwise

1|0
    0|0
  • i would rather be single forever
    im not marrying my brother

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuuuuuck thaaaat

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to marry my boyfriend...

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m single

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be so happy

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be single forever.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd choose wisely

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck knows

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd be very happy

1|0
    0|0
  • The next person I go on a date with?
    Why not

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck it would suck!!!

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd rather be single/fwb forever

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Lol well u get to pick them. All they gotta do is agree to date you and then BaM you're married

• But I want to get married on my own timeline not when I have no choice and I'm forced to pick. In a situation like that I'd just friends with benefits everything since that option is was there lol.

• I would choose wisely

1|0
    0|0
  • Choose wisely

1|0
    0|0
  • I would Choose Wisely

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy in my marriage

1|0
    0|0