#Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?

#Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?Im asking because now a days, most people dont seem to take dating seriously. They do it for status, out of boredom, or for fun.
#FeelFreeToList #HavinToMarryWhoYuDate
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would be happy
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would choose very wisely
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would totally be settling
    Vote C
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would rather be single/fwb forever
    Vote D
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would stretch out our engagement as long as possible
    Vote E
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would be happy there's no potential breakup
    Vote F
  • #Poll If there was NO CHOICE but to marry the current/next person you date... (read more below)?I would rather die before i do that
    Vote G

1834

Most Helpful Guys

• Well its hard for me to answer this atm. Only a month ago i would say yes without any hesitation. My gothic queen who was my girlfriend for over a year dumped me because my sister was treating her bad. She was the only girl i ever loved.
    Now i was kinda with this girl who is always treating me like shit but ill just leave i dont love her anyways.
    To answer the question if i had to chose yes i would but only my now ex girlfriend i love so much.

• Get her back. Its worth pushing family aside for true love

• Oh you are right and i would but the thing is my sister is my best friend and we live together only two us, she means a lot to me, so the situation is complicated. All i wanted was two of them to get along but my sisters jealousy destroyed everything. I guess if my sisters attitude would change towards her she would prob come back to me since she loves me as well she just didn't wanted to be the cause of problems between siblings and to be treated bad.
      Oh and sorry for whining things just doesn't go well recently for me.

• you're not whining but ur lettin ur sis get in the way. Remember, your sis isn't the one who can give yu marriage/sex/kids in the future

Most Helpful Girls

• You are definitely right about dating today nobody takes it seriously and I'm not judging people who truly don't what to be married but it's kinda sad that marriage has become somewhat of a joke or like a death sentence. I think its best to not only choose wisely but to also reflect what you want in a partner.

• I'm 30. I'm don't plan on dating anyone just to date them at this point in my life. The next person I get involved with I plan on marrying. Period.

• Yasssss 🙌

• Omg i miss Wes and CT this season!! And I don't know why tony so for Bananas. He’s just using Tony. And lol no one could barely handle that swim challenge! even Leroy did better than most

• I thought for sure Wes would be on this because him and Bananas has the biggest rivalry. But I guess they said Bananas has too many people against him lol. And yeah he basically showed that he just used Tony on Dirty Thirty. But that swim Challenge, I was proud of Leroy.