Why men fear sexy beautiful girls?

I get this so often when I date a guy for so long or when i just hang out with my friends. They all say that i am too beautiful too sexy to be around and its hard to think of me as a wife. I find it weird. I am 28 and most of my exs wanted to control me, they would ask me to not put make up on or act very jealous and they get too possisive too quickly.
Please note that I'm not trying to say I am the most beautiful. it is just what i hear from guys all the time. I wanna know why men fear me?

025

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they have low self esteem about themselves and fear that you would leave them for someone else. The control thing is their insecurity they think by controlling you it gives them the upper hand so you would only focus on them. Sontell me how did they become your exes?

• Another question whatbwas your personality like when you were in these relationships , were you outgoing and flirty or were you just laid back and chill

• True I say the same I would never bother my self thinking oh he will cheat on me cause if he gonna do it he will do it and it's his loss. Regarding your question if I control him too and feel jealous if he is out and not answering my calls.. Hmm I would say no I am not the jealousy type unless he do show signs of infidelity I'd be little over protective but nothing over the top. I usually encourage my lover to go out and dont spend all his time with me cause I get suffocated when it becomes more of a jail than a healthy relationship.

• My kind of girl😊