Why men fear sexy beautiful girls?

I get this so often when I date a guy for so long or when i just hang out with my friends. They all say that i am too beautiful too sexy to be around and its hard to think of me as a wife. I find it weird. I am 28 and most of my exs wanted to control me, they would ask me to not put make up on or act very jealous and they get too possisive too quickly.
Please note that I'm not trying to say I am the most beautiful. it is just what i hear from guys all the time. I wanna know why men fear me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they have low self esteem about themselves and fear that you would leave them for someone else. The control thing is their insecurity they think by controlling you it gives them the upper hand so you would only focus on them. Sontell me how did they become your exes?

1|0
    0|0
    • Another question whatbwas your personality like when you were in these relationships , were you outgoing and flirty or were you just laid back and chill

• Show All
    • True I say the same I would never bother my self thinking oh he will cheat on me cause if he gonna do it he will do it and it's his loss. Regarding your question if I control him too and feel jealous if he is out and not answering my calls.. Hmm I would say no I am not the jealousy type unless he do show signs of infidelity I'd be little over protective but nothing over the top. I usually encourage my lover to go out and dont spend all his time with me cause I get suffocated when it becomes more of a jail than a healthy relationship.

• My kind of girl😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Makes no sense to me- wouldn't men want to be around a woman they find especially beautiful?

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought that way at first too.. See at beginning they would be like " wow you so beautiful, wow you so sexy!" And after they know my personality they be like " you are an angel" "you are one of a kind" and after few months they will be like " no, don't talk to that male friend" " too much make up! Wipe it off" " don't wear that dress it's too revealing" " why did you smile to that guy?" and they would act paranoid and i lose my mind.. Like where do that confident amazing guy disappear? They changet so much after I be their girl.

• Show All
    • I don't date Arab.. No hate.. Just I am not into Arab dating culture. Yes I do live in Saudi now but I was in india 4 years ago and before that I was at yemen and before that I was at London lol , I kinda travel a lot cause of my father job.. I am half Turkish mother side. half indian half korean father side hahaha. I dated Italian, Indian (twice), Korean, Australian, half Lebanese half Canadian and latest one was turkish.

• Yeah, I see what you mean. Guys do sometimes get jealous and turn to being controlling, which can make things much worse. It's really about other guys, not you, but since they can't control what the other guys do, they try to control the situation through you.

• It sounds like a lot of your ex-boyfriends had the idea that you could very easily replace them if you wanted to, or cheat on them. And that made them uncomfortable or fearful.

It might have to do with their fear that they're on on the same level of attractiveness as you, and so don't really "belong" with you.

Also, they might not have entirely trusted you to be loyal.

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly!!! Thank for your reply
      🌹

• You think your dating life would be easier if you were uglier?

• Oh yeah I think that and I believe I would have been married long time ago. I have good personality, that's what I have been told since I was a kid from my teachers my family and close friends. But when it comes to dating my beauty and my 48 D boobs always get the attention more than my personality or my intelligence.. I am telecom & electronics engineer and I speak 6 languages I am a great chef and I sing very well but no guy even care.. maybe like 2 whom I dated were in love with me cause of real me and my personality but with the rest i can tell they just lie cuz they wanna have sex or waste time... and at end they start acting possessive and end up giving me a headache.

• Its all abput jealousy. a lot of people find it difficult to be in a commited relationship with someone knowing that absolutely everybody is competition. Maybe thats just me. Im very insecure but if i was with a super attractive girl i would constantly be waiting for them to get a better offer and leave me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Trust me if a woman says she loves you and wants to be your girlfriend no matter if she is beautiful or sexy or whatever never think you are not good enough! Cause all a woman need is to feel loved and secure nothing more and she will never ever cheat on you or leave you. Trust my words. I was in a relationship for 3 years and I thought he was the one! I was waiting for that one question " will you marry me?" but all he asked was " did you cheat on me?" and I felt like he will never trust me. So I broke up with him and I realized I wasted 3 years for nothing. Never feel insecure it will just lead to a fail relationship.

• I feel like that's what people say to make you feel better. "oh girl they're just intimidated by... Success, beauty, confidence, etc..." it's all nonsense. If people like you, they'll approach you, if they don't, they won't. Simple.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those guys were just insecure.. No matter how beautiful you are.. Everybody gets used to it, and it's not as much of a big deal as when you first seen them.. But they know you look good, and think that you could cheat on them easily..

1|0
    0|0
    • True and most of them ask this " where did you go? Why you dressed up?" like wth? They even doubt when I just hang out with my girls. So tiring.
      Thanks for your reply 🌹

• Yeah, you just need to find a guy who is secure with himself cause for some reason you seem to attract those type of guys you been with.. But yeah I feel you.. I knew a girl who went through a similar situation.. & No problem..

• It's intimidating for a lot of guys to be with a beautiful woman. It can make them feel insecure about whether or not the beautiful girl will stay with them when a better looking guy who is good with words could sweep her off her feet and take her away from them. I personally don't feel that way. If the girl has chosen me, then I'm putting faith in that. If she leaves me for someone else, then I will just think less of her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t fear women. Why would I fear what is inferior to me. Her beauty means nothing. It will fade and all that’s left is her personality and her mind. She will hit the wall and then suddenly, younger more attractive women are now her competition.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am soo insecure that I run and hide when I see a β€œtoo beautiful too sexy” woman because of my fear. Does this make you happy?

1|1
    0|0
    • Nope and that's why they end up my ex's and it's so annoying cause the same pattern happens to me I am sick of insecure guys that I even decided to just stay single.. I am only focusing in my job now.

• I hope you recognize a parody when you see one. Your question and comments display some other issue that I think is what you mask with the implication that these men must β€œfear” you.

• I don't understand what you trying to say. Can you be more clear please.

• okay, first of all, men do not fear beautiful women. your exes wanted to keep you from doing that because other men would approach you and they don't like that. men are possessive and protective and any other man talking to you was not gonna fly.

1|0
    0|0
    • I understand but it's funny cause even with no make up face and my baggy clothes stranger would approach me and I would always say I have a boyfriend. And even with me being loyal at the end they force me to leave them by doubting me.
      Thanks for your reply 🌹

• There are no girls whose beauty would "scare" me over a long-term relationship. I may not think I could get her before I'd approached, but that's the only trepidation her beauty would put in me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish I meet more guys like you. Hahaha.. Thanks for the reply 🌹

• I don't think men fear you, they fear other men. It is natural instinctive behavior for men to find women who are socially inferior to them because of the primeval instinctive urge to be a provider and protector for your mate. At the same time, most women want a man who is superior to them for the same exact reasons. So when a woman is very beautiful, most men start to feel inferior to her. This starts a crockpot of brewing worries and fears that lead most men to believe it will never work out. Most guys know she is better than he is and she could find a better guy very easily. So the moment a rich and good looking guy walks by, he won't have a chance to keep you since your eye is always on the look out for someone better. Since you are beautiful, you will attract lots of male attention and basically sooner or later he'll get dumped. Many guys feel this will happen even if she doesn't initially reject him, so one way or the other most guys don't even bother.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they're insecure. Period. When you find a confident guy you won't have that issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • No never scared of attracted woman, and trust me I dated woman who my mom asked me how in the hell did you get that girl lol. My own mom lol!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol good job! Thanks for your reply 🌹

• I have friends and girlfriends who told me it was hard for them to find dates due to their beauty. I get it seen it in the states. But imagine not being good looking and falling for beautiful woman. My mom would tell me she loved me, but wonder how I got such hot looking girlfriends she found it amazing lol... I would get "what that girl like you... she out of your league son". But that never stop me, I have confidence in myself and these girls saw that and told me they would have trouble getting dates guys were scared of their looks. If I can get a date and a hot one not being the greatest looking guy... you who are beautiful should have no problem... so get out their and start living. And don't let us men take control of your life. I don't with my girl, why that hot chick is with me!

• You are amazing person!! I love what you said! No wonder you get those beautiful girls hahahaha you must have great personality :) thanks for the encouragement and I'll try to follow your advice! Wish you best of luck too 🌹

• No real man fear any attractive woman, when men come to realize your just males with a Va"HooHoo" its nothing different.. Women come women go... Maybe you should question the local men you are around. Where I'm from, talking to a woman is normal, nothing to fear.. Now having sex with a pretty girl? I fear std's... Because if I'm not the first one to dive in, or the last one to be planned to "dive in" with. I probably wouldn't mess with it.. At all.. I'll be like "if you want this D... Bring them results to me" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

At that point I'll probably be blocked or something or yelled at "you don't trust me!!!😠😑😑"

Then I be all "N. O. P. E, I don't know you b$&#@"... Jk... But it probably would go something along those lines lol

1|0
    0|0
  • They are just insecure. Your beauty makes them think you are out of their league and that they can't "hold on to you" so that drives them crazy

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess so. But it's stupid. I am just like any other girl and to be honest I never understood why these guys and people think I am beautiful I always thought I am ugly lol its so confusing to me that I started to feel my face and my body are a bad thing :(

• Show All
    • Hahahahaha you are REALLY not funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hahaha sry bro πŸ˜…

• πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

• They probably scared someone else will steal you or its to easy for you to find another man.

1|0
    0|0
    • I totally felt that way. They always questioned my loyalty and to say the truth I am very loyal which makes me go so mad when they do that and just break up.

• Because a woman with power like yours over cock is deadly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I apologize for me and my people, not many people like me anyways

1|0
    0|1
  • Because good looking ladies allways target for guys.

1|0
    0|0
    • Bad guys mostly from my own experience.

• Show All
    • Honest type that start as friendship and slowly with time improve to a love relationship cause I don't like sexual attraction I mean it's nice but I am more romantic type.

• You want to just for real love I think, no straight sexual attraction, but some of the girl just looking for enjoy.

• It's like intimidating, rejection isn't fun

1|0
    0|0
    • But at the end I leave them cause they suffocate me too much. I always tell them I won't cheat but they keep thinking I do cheat.. One time I found him going through my phone like wth I already told him my phone password cause I trust him but why go to that far. And he was like I need to see my eyes so I broke up with him. I also have trusting issues because of my fail relationships. And I once got cheated on from one guy who kept saying ill cheat him.. How funny!.
      Thanks for your reply.

• Maybe your too flirty

1|0
    0|0
    • Nah but it can be my sweet personality.. I don't know.

• If you act super nice to everyone then that can be a bit of a turn off too.. Really can't give you a specific reason. But most likely the guys that do approach you have a very similar train of thought, the kind you dont like

• I think I am too nice then, I will try to change that. Maybe I don't choose the right guy I don't know.

• I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • Cus most men are insecure.

1|0
    0|0
  • High maintenance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes