Is this clingy?

I was seeing this guy and everytime we sleep together he wants to cuddle... i think he is so sexy so i can't sleep and i lightly kiss him all night or rub him softly... thing is im a virgin... last time he got pissed i wasn't letting him sleep and he said 'ur making me very aggressive and he said i will sleep in my car... so he went and i felt like he was overreacting and i actually think that he left cause he couldnt control his urge... because the first time he kept saying if ur gonna continue like this im just going to rape you...

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You aren't clingy, he is a jerk. This could possibly end in an abusive relationship and I believe you should get away from this asap.

• he was leaving for two months... i couldnt help myself... he said ur annoying cause i want to sleep and ur not making me sleep... got up went to the bathroom came back try to kiss me goodbye and i pushed him off me... he threw my door open and left it open

Most Helpful Girl