Guys, Boyfriend is mad that I'm getting cold feet about moving in with him?

My boyfriend has been trying to persuade me to move in with him for months now and I was always a bit reluctant because I know a lot of couples who ruined their relationships by moving too quickly. Plus I've always been a cautious person and really like to think things through before committing to a decision. I finally agreed to move in with him because we spend several days at a time at each other's houses and don't have issues, but I'm starting to get cold feet the closer we get to the move in date. I brought it up to him the other day (that I'm second guessing my decision) and he was straight up offended and didn't even wanna talk to me. He was like "You already agreed to move in and now you're getting cold feet. Do you really doubt our relationship that much?" It has nothing to do with how I feel about him but more like I need my space to think things through. I keep texting him because I know I hurt him but he's absolutely not responding (which is so unlike him). Normally he texts me first thing in the morning and wishes me a great day or writes a sweet message of some sort. I'm really getting worried that I upset him & he won't forgive me. Why did he take it so personally? I didn't know he'd react so strongly to my needing more time. It's frustrating because I only moved in once before with my ex boyfriend and that went badly so I just don't want to make the same mistake. Guys, please help?

3