How to date interracially when living in a racist family?

Okay, maybe not "racist", but my mom doesn't want me dating outside my race, because she wants me to preserve my White Polish genes.
She has finally given me permission to date a Hispanic Latina, but all other racist are strictly off limits.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried moving out of the house? If so do what you want, relatives are only as thick as their opinions.
    Dilute them in some "go fuck yourself" and refine it with "it's my fucking life" and serve it when the temperature is "I dont need your approval"

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're anywhere between the 25 and 29? I get that family is important, but why the fuck are you still needing "permission" from your mother about who you date? Date who you want, and if your mom throws a hissy fit, that's her problem.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're at an age where you should be able to blow them off. Don't talk to them about your relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're 25, your parents... are indeed your parents and you may indeed love them BUT it might be healthier to separate from people who are negative in your life, YES even your parents.
    If you want to tolerate and go on, then please by all means do so...
    maybe you can talk to them but if they aren't digging it then you don't have to either...
    and who knows.. maybe them realizing they decided to loose their son over an "idea" might snap them out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its your dating life, not your family's. If they got a problem with anyone u date then tell them to stay out of your business

0|1
    0|0
    • But I have good relations with my parents

• Date other Slavs then. There's Croatia, Serbia and the list goes on.

0|0
    0|0
    • But Eastern European girls are stuck up gold diggers.

• But I'm allowed to date Kiwi and Aussie

• Lel no. You won't get any girls with that cringy mentality.

• It's your life not there's date who you want. they can get on bored or they can suffer for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • your 25 move out and fuck who you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re 25-29 do what you want...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes