How to date interracially when living in a racist family?

Okay, maybe not "racist", but my mom doesn't want me dating outside my race, because she wants me to preserve my White Polish genes.
She has finally given me permission to date a Hispanic Latina, but all other racist are strictly off limits.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried moving out of the house? If so do what you want, relatives are only as thick as their opinions.
    Dilute them in some "go fuck yourself" and refine it with "it's my fucking life" and serve it when the temperature is "I dont need your approval"

Most Helpful Girl

• You're anywhere between the 25 and 29? I get that family is important, but why the fuck are you still needing "permission" from your mother about who you date? Date who you want, and if your mom throws a hissy fit, that's her problem.