What should be good?

the studio apartment is big enough for me and my husband but doesn't have a yard for the baby to play in but buying a house it wil have big yard for the kid to later on play In the yard when he/she is older as well and i can have the yard for cook outs and hang out with riends and a pool. apartments i will have to share the yard and the neigbors will maybe be loud even if i have a baby. the building complex they dont have a yard but is across the street from a park. the studio apartment is big enough for me and my husband and is cheap. if you were having a baby or already have one did you move out of the small apartment for more room for the baby. i tried to put pictures but wouldn't let me
  • house
    Vote A
  • apartment
    Vote B
  • building complex
    Vote C
  • stay in studio partment
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• house is always the best. and lot quieter and peaceful

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I was thinking , but I dont know if I would find a house anywhere near my family

• Show All
    • more stuff dont worry you'll never have enough stuff lol. diapers formula wipes are a never ending process

• I know that and I'm thinking about heading go the hospital to see about the babies

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Studio apartment with anything more than two people, even a baby, is too small.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I know that and its kind of small for two grownup and since one is currently fat

• Get the house if you can afford it.

• i have money put away have been saving for a while now

Recommended myTakes