I am embarrassed... blocked for good?

Hello, so I had an awful reaction to a sort of break up, he was saying to end it because of a fight, then we both got angry and said some awful things, he then blocks me on the app! I then proceed to text his phone (kill me now) and no answer of course must of blocked me there too do not blame him now! Ok so next I use another number, and continue to ruin my chances !!! of course got blocked too. I sent a crazy amount of messages all ignored, now please do not say the typical i am a crazy bitch i know I am ! in that emotional state I couldnt even help it I lost it! I am soooooo embarrassed ! Has anyone any advice for me as it is haunting me. I liked this guy i dated him for months, is there any reverse of this behavior even I would like to apologise but obviously I cannot text him. Its been two days since and I am just so embarrassed and annoyed that I ruined it completely for myself :( is he never going to unblock me? I really want another chance
no definitely won't see him in person he does nt live anywhere near me. Honestly I couldnt face him right now anyway I am beyond mortified, I just feel weird even ending it like this me being a complete stalker. Why did i do that!!!
And I psyically cannot send one more text to him!

03