Am I insecure just because I thought I failed my exams?

The guy I'm seeing told me I need to believe more in myself but I honestly thought I failed a couple of subjects because it didn't go that well...
Whenever I create something I'm unhappy about it and keep changing things because of my perfectionism, but I don't think that it has to do anything with insecurity?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah kind of

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• no you are not insecure. there's a difference between insecurity and lacking confidence in your ability.

0|0
    0|0
  • Catch 22.
    If you ever ask yourself "am I insecure" the answer is ALWAYS yes because you were insecure enough to ask it.

YET
    how can you feel more secure about yourself without digging and asking questions and getting to a point where you are secure.

But honestly you will never be 100% secure otherwise you'd never improve, instead you'll probably reach points where you mature a bit, live a bit, find something new about yourself, then learn again and mature again and live a bit then find something new.

0|0
    0|0
  • But it is ok. A person who studied well for an exam have to fear of failing.
    A person who didn't studied has nothing to fear, cuz that person doesn't care about the exam in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are not

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear of failure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes