Is tinder even worth it?

If you want to find a girlfriend, does using tinder even worth it? Because there's too many hoes there, and gold diggers who just want to go to expensive restaurants and only in for your money. So im asking the dudes who used tinder, did you find your girl there and how did it went.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently dating a girl who I met on Tinder. She's loving, caring and very generous. Definitely not a hoe or a gold digger. Sometimes you have to trawl through the shit before you can get to girls like that. However I do believe there's a lot more girlfriend material girls out there than there may seem, even on Tinder.

Most Helpful Girl