Is tinder even worth it?

If you want to find a girlfriend, does using tinder even worth it? Because there's too many hoes there, and gold diggers who just want to go to expensive restaurants and only in for your money. So im asking the dudes who used tinder, did you find your girl there and how did it went.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently dating a girl who I met on Tinder. She's loving, caring and very generous. Definitely not a hoe or a gold digger. Sometimes you have to trawl through the shit before you can get to girls like that. However I do believe there's a lot more girlfriend material girls out there than there may seem, even on Tinder.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Me personally, I highly doubt I will ever find a relationship using tinder but it is self confidence that the app builds as long as you are gaining matches that is! I started like 2 weeks ago and I got like 15 matches so it was a confidence booster. None of the girls reply on tinder so it just feels like it is nothing more than a compliment. I am hoping that Tinder can build me up enough confidence to just ask out some girl I happen to meet in real life soon lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't afford a restaurant, just don't plan to find a girlfriend. Your plan is to find a boyfriend then.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tinder isn't bad. I have been dating the last girl I met on it for 8 months now. We are very in love with each other, and we never would have met if not for Tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • waste of time

0|0
    0|0
  • Live is worth more then anything else.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes