Does my boyfriend have a crush on his female best friend?

I know my boyfriend for 2 years now and I have been dating him for the past 1 year. He currently lives 5 hours away for Law school.

Today, he proposed his plan of coming home to surprise his best friend for her birthday this weekend. This is kind of making me uncomfortable especially after last time怰while playing burning bridges (something like truth or dare), he said that if he was to cheat on me, he would do it with that best friend.

He is coming on Saturday evening and then leaving Sunday afternoon. But he also said he will be having dinner with me on Saturday evening.

I find this all very weird. If I were him, I would consider this trip such waste of time, energy, and money, unless the person I'm surprising is worth all this.

Side note: My boyfriend does go out of his way to make other people happy, so in that sense it is normal. He has also surprised me a couple of times since his move in September of last year.

What do you guys think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's definitely into her and is trying to keep his options open in case she's ever down with fucking him. I mean he's already admitted to you that he wants her

1|0
    1|0
  • I think that he is just being a great best friend especially if he is having dinner with you that evening. If it was your birthday and he didn't come back than you could be upset

0|0
    0|0
  • just good friend

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes