I do deserve to date?

I am very good looking guy. A lot of girls have tried and wanted to date me. But I push them away. I have cronic body oder and bad breath that does not go away. Some might call it TMAU. I have not dated in 6 years because of it. I do not think I deserve to be with someone or do not want to bother anyone with me. It is something I am suffering with, and they do not desrve to suffer with it too.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There are medical deodorants you can buy at Walmart. Degree Clinical. Put it on before you go to bed good and strong even after showers

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You don't DESERVE anything. You get what you get because you EARN it. Like EVERYTHING in life.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by that?

• Nothing is ever impossible. If you have a medical condition see a doctor.

You will date when you've earned it. When you've done what it takes. Time to get busy.

• Doctors are not much of a help. I visited so many.
      It is not easy when being bullied or rejected almost everyday. It makes me just do not want to bother anyone. It is something I have to live with and accept but do not except anyone to accept it.

• Mr beautiful, go visit the dentist.

0|0
    0|0
    • You seem like a very wise person. How did not I think of that 🤔

• How did I not think of that*. After 117 years of living I surely have some life experience (s)...

• I am sure you do. Congrats for your high level of experience and age being the measure.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes