Any other Aussie guys here find it difficult to speak to Aussie women?

I find it really difficult to speak to Australian women , when I was in Europe I found the girls over there really easy to speak to , especially in Scandinavi and Germany. I found the girls there approach you if they're interested ( which was a new experience for me ) in Australia I find if you just say hi ( if you ask for directions or the time ) they will be like I have a boyfriend.

So so do you find Aussie women more defensive and least likely to be friendly?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only known one Aussie girl. She happened to be a bit of a jerk. I have no other Aussies for comparison.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you keep creating new accounts and posting the same thing over and over and over again?

• Because I can you can just ignore the question and move on

• Sure, I’ll just moderate without commenting again 😊 good luck with it

• 😱😱😱😱😁😁😁😭😭😭😂😂😂 good for you 👍👍 fatty