Does it matter to you the number of your partner's ex lovers?

"How many before me "question. should you tell your partner? Does it matter if the number is big? Are you afraid of being judge? Are women more shy to reveal it than men?Does it matter to you the number of your partner's ex lovers??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should always be honest, be honest and aware that you aren't obligated to answer questions that you don't want to. Having said that, it's not a bad idea to know the number and why it's low or high or whatever, if you find it relevant, why not ask and be open?

Everyone's a little afraid of judgement, we're hard wired to recognize several facial expression, across all cultures around the world, disgust being one of them. The primary reason is so we can teach what is and what isn't accepted by the group. So, even at such a fundamental level, we're hard wired to understand how our culture/society judges certain actions, even if we are more sophisticated in expressing disapproval in modern culture.

At any rate, women are certainly at a disadvantage socially, virtually everywhere in the world, developed or not, when it comes to having a high number of sexual partners.

If I had to speculate, maybe it is rooted in biology, women have an egg and nine months of pregnancy, followed by a long, potentially lifelong commitment to their child. Males don't have the same biological imperative. Maybe that's why things tend to lean in that direction, who knows.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t care how many partners he’s had but I do care if he has a history of cheating. I’ve had a lot of partners myself, so I would never hold that over someone. I never even ask. It’s normally the guy who brings it up.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm a virgin who would prefer to marry a virgin but I realize people make mistakes. If I found out she slept with someone once as a teenager I wouldn't like it but I'd move on fairly quickly. People change, and I'm not naive - If she didn't grow up Christian for instance there's some acceptance that things have been done in the past. But if she shares the same values as me now and it was only one other guy in her past I could live with that

1|2
    0|1
  • It does not matter. What matters is that you have experienced love and hate, joy and misery, happiness and rejection. All these things shall give you experience and shall be for your good. Do not live a life full of regrets. Learn from your mistakes and go forward with faith.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me. As long as they're committed to me at the end of the day that's all I care about.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d rather have the honest answer. I don’t want details of what they did, just an idea of the person my boyfriend is (serial dater or serious, etc).

0|1
    0|0
  • yes yes yes i dont want to be with no loose person and that goes for both men and women i feel like men get away with being.. promiscious in this society in this world really

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Im 22 and have only slept with two people. So i'd want a girl about my age who also has not had many partners.

0|2
    0|0
  • Usually no but there was a girl I had a couple dates with and I didn't tell her that was why I stopped but it was over 100 and we were only 22+23.. yeah.. couldn't do it..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not know or him know, so neither of us have ever asked. Some things are better left unsaid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel I should be honest with a girl but lying about the fact that I’m a virgin could save me from rejection. That’s the way I feel like it has to be for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you even bother asking that question? If you don't like the answer, will you start bitching about his/ her past? It just doesn't matter, nobody can't change the past even if you wanted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't care at all. I will tell my partner if they ask. No i don't care if he doesn't like it. No i will reveal it

0|0
    0|0
  • Society has set up men need to sleep with as many and women as few partners as possible. I'd just say be comfortable with your number and come forth when appropriate

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as they aren't in the pucture dont care but God forbid I find out they are around. Never again will be cheated on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does a bit but it has more to do with lifestyle than actual numbers.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me that's the past aren't you supposed to forgive her past just like she's supposed to forgive yours

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less. Unless they picked up an STD from one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really but i do prefer a woman thats experienced most everything like myself so niether of us end up searching to try somethin with anyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • There has been studies... women typically will reduce number by 5-7 and Guys add 3-5

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I don't want a woman that like a door knob every one has had a turn.

0|1
    1|0
  • I won't get involved with a woman who has had a lot of sexual partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe not if its something of the past that stays in the past

0|0
    0|0
  • Number tells us how much experience and gives us right asking why u brock up 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much, I wouldn't be afraid to tell her, if she had a problem with it she can move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of questions!
    Cool about numbers and women aren't that shy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just be happy your the current

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It does to most guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • ain't got time for cheap bitches arrivederci

0|2
    1|0
  • Don't want no cock carousel riding girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it does matter

0|1
    1|0
  • No never

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter? They are with you now.

0|0
    0|1
  • No I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • No. More concerned with now... and later.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't be mostly.

0|0
    0|1
  • Thats a don't ask don't tell kinda thing

0|0
    0|0
  • If she only had sex with guys she had been in relationships with, that's cool. If she had ONS then that's a No! No! for me.

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes