Does it matter to you the number of your partner's ex lovers?

"How many before me "question. should you tell your partner? Does it matter if the number is big? Are you afraid of being judge? Are women more shy to reveal it than men?Does it matter to you the number of your partner's ex lovers??

1033

Most Helpful Guy

• You should always be honest, be honest and aware that you aren't obligated to answer questions that you don't want to. Having said that, it's not a bad idea to know the number and why it's low or high or whatever, if you find it relevant, why not ask and be open?

Everyone's a little afraid of judgement, we're hard wired to recognize several facial expression, across all cultures around the world, disgust being one of them. The primary reason is so we can teach what is and what isn't accepted by the group. So, even at such a fundamental level, we're hard wired to understand how our culture/society judges certain actions, even if we are more sophisticated in expressing disapproval in modern culture.

At any rate, women are certainly at a disadvantage socially, virtually everywhere in the world, developed or not, when it comes to having a high number of sexual partners.

If I had to speculate, maybe it is rooted in biology, women have an egg and nine months of pregnancy, followed by a long, potentially lifelong commitment to their child. Males don't have the same biological imperative. Maybe that's why things tend to lean in that direction, who knows.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t care how many partners he’s had but I do care if he has a history of cheating. I’ve had a lot of partners myself, so I would never hold that over someone. I never even ask. It’s normally the guy who brings it up.