1 y

Should I ask him where He is hoping this goes now (with two weeks of talking?) or would that be weird?

okay.
so I been talking to this really awesome guy for the past two weeks, and I know it is too soon to want something more than the talking stage, because I know we are still very knew to each other.
I just want to know if I should hold myself back from thinking he wants a relationship if he just sees a friendship//hook up.
I mean.. okay..

he been like super sweet, and understanding, and funny and He basically talks to me all the time, and he messages me goodmorning, and we talk like basically all day.. and I mean.. a guy wouldn't do all that if he just wants some a$$ right? I mean.. maybe.. but not for two weeks straight! Right?
I mean.. yeah he would have some sexual conversations like he asked if I was a virgin, and then he asked if we got to know each other if I was willing to let him take my V-Card.. and then that was basically it.. it wasn't like anything TOO into it..
so.. I don't know..
and I really want to know, and I know he probably won't have an answer right now, and I know.. but I mean.. he knows I like him.. I told him like a few times.. but.. he never gave me a full answer back. he would just say I was cute, or say that he feels or that it makes him happy that I feel that way.. and then I apologize if it creeped him out.. and he would tell me it didn't but actually made him feel good enough to be talking to me..
soooo...

yeah.. should I straight out ask him if he is looking for a relationship later on (if so.. when?), or if he is just looking for some..
3
1