Is this a date? so weird?

Hi guys, last weekend my guy friend asked me:" my mom said we should go watch "the darkest hour" or the post" I said yeah I've been wanting to watch it, he said" does weekend work? if you want you can bring your friend" ok now I am starting to feel like it's not a date lol but the way he asked it was so awkward though. I've never had romantic feeling for him and plus he told me he's not into whole dating thing two weeks ago cause he's afraid other will just get bored with him eventually (he's super super super introverted and would only talk a lot when it comes to something that interests him.) but that week he started to offer my ride home (usually he would just drop me off at metro) so... i don't know! thoughts?
Updates:
sorry it should be "offer me ride home" not My ride home.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He doesn't want to date because he believes whoever dates him SHOULD do better. But that doesn't mean he wants to be single, it's just an excuse to. But that aside, being an introvert and asking the opposite sex to the movies is VERY difficult. Considering his introversion it's hard to say. The ride home is probably for the trouble of actually spending time with him and taking time out of your day to do it

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he is into you but because if what he has told you in the past he doesn't want you to feel like he is pressuring you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes