I told my crush I liked him. And he acts really nervous. now When I talk to him is that good even my friends noticed he acts nervous. Is it good?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• There are 2 things: he is either nervous because he doesn't want you to know that he doesn't like you or he acts nervous around you because he likes you too.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my person Opinion he maybe to scared to go for even he knows how you feel. and He could be nervous cuz he likes you to tho.

• why afraid if he knows she likes him and she told him

• @virginbish

yeah i think maybe so too.. i'm kind of dealing with that now... he's not so innocent ;(

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… yeah.. the guy I'm interested in now is not so innocent either sigh. And he's my first real interest... so it's kinda hard to get past it. He kinda used to as a way to make me jealous in the beginning too, so I didn't really appreciate that πŸ™„ made me kinda hate him tbh