Casual or fancier?

Do you prefer a girl/ woman who is casual or does dressing nice give off a better impression? I’m only referring to the clothes, not the models themselves. Also, casual can be like leggings and a sweatshirt.
  • Casual or fancier?Casual
    Vote A
  • Casual or fancier?Fancy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the occasion doesn't it? The casual look is cute if you're walking around school. But if it's somewhere more formal, I'd go crazy for a girl dressed like no 2. I mean sneakers are cool, but I'm a sucker for heels. Look at the shoes in that second pic. Gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I love females in general that are in dressier clothes especially if they are in sexy heels that show their feet. This is weird but I love female feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go for both because it depends on the events im going to

0|0
    0|0
    • What about for just an everyday look, for like school

• I go to a Catholic school so casual doesn't fit in the spot. But tbh with u, I kinda like wearing uniforms

• I go to a public school, so I’m used to wearing these kinds of clothes, but I think I would be ok with uniforms at least once in my life

• They're both good. It depends on the situation/occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweats are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • First one isn't even casual

0|0
    0|0
    • I think my post is screwed up for some reason, did you get the same pic for both?

• Yeah wtf

• Retry clicking on it, casual one should have had a girl with a sweatshirt on

• Casual

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes