To you Guys about real Curvy girls 😉?

Wanna know -especially if you live in a western country - how many of you guys would find a real curvy brown girl with a small scarf on the hair attractive or not?
What are the attraction standards that you have? I heard that most of you dont like this type at all so am just curious ☺

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I always get suspicious when someone uses "curvy" now a days because obese women have taken to calling themselves curvy.

1|2
    0|0
    • Well i totally get your point...
      Its simply as not so fat and not thin either.
      Thats what i meant

• Then yeah I'd say many men enjoy that. We like some booty to hold to at night. Ever tried cuddling with a stick? Not for me.

• I understand.
      Well nope i never tried so as i never had a physical relationship but yeah thanks a lot for sharing your opinion i appreciate it β˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Curves? Now that's a womanly figure. Love it

1|0
    0|0
    • With all the rest of the description?
      If so.. i would salute you for that βœ‹

• I actually think the scarf is a good look. Elegant

• Thanks a lot for sharing that 😊😊😊
      God bless you
      Hopefully lots of guys are thinking like you then πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

• It's popular in the United States.

1|0
    0|0
    • So to what limit do guys find that attractive?

• Really depends on the woman. I've noticed that some girls think fat is the same as what guys think is curvy. You could post a photo of yourself to know for sure on the how do I look section. No one is going to know who you are.

• Thanks a million for that !
      I really didn't know it cuz am not so familiar with the app.
      God bless you πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘β˜Ί

• Are you describing Oprah?

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahah nope.. not her typical skin color but maybe around her body shape and with a little scarf on πŸ˜ƒ

• Show All
    • I'd have to see her but I wouldn't rule her out based upon your description

• Aha i see
      I know where you come from and you have a point though.. its logicallywise.
      πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Recommended myTakes