To you Guys about real Curvy girls 😉?

Wanna know -especially if you live in a western country - how many of you guys would find a real curvy brown girl with a small scarf on the hair attractive or not?
What are the attraction standards that you have? I heard that most of you dont like this type at all so am just curious ☺

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I always get suspicious when someone uses "curvy" now a days because obese women have taken to calling themselves curvy.

• Well i totally get your point...
      Its simply as not so fat and not thin either.
      Thats what i meant

• Then yeah I'd say many men enjoy that. We like some booty to hold to at night. Ever tried cuddling with a stick? Not for me.

• I understand.
      Well nope i never tried so as i never had a physical relationship but yeah thanks a lot for sharing your opinion i appreciate it β˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘