Should you offer to buy girls a drink at the bar/club?

Or just approach them Should you offer to buy girls a drink at the bar/club??
  • But her a drink
    Vote A
  • Just talk to her no drink
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say just talk to her without buying a drink. If she seems interested and you are spending a decent amount of time together, it is nice to offer to buy a drink then. But you don't want to be spending money on someone who might not be interested at all.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ''Only buy her a drink after she's showed interest (approached you, called u over, smiled at you, danced with you, etc) ''

https://i.imgur.com/P5TeuEh.gif

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No drinks. I'm sick of people pushing to buy me a drink when I don't even drink alcohol. And if I were to drink, I'd buy my own drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she asks or hints for a drink fk that let her get it herself. if she doesn't and is a nice lady, be a gentleman and get her one! but in saying this, it's not a man's job and ladies should buy men drinks too its just a nice gesture.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only buy her a drink after she's showed interest (approached you, called u over, smiled at you, danced with you, etc)

3|0
    0|0
  • Never buy them drinks... too many sauce pigs out there that just want to use you for free booze.

1|2
    0|0
  • If she’s interested in you, there’s no need for a drink. If she isn’t, either she will give you a chance to talk to her and then decide whether or not she likes you, or she just wants free booze.

0|0
    0|0
  • That all depends if you want to waist your money on her. i mean it doesn’t always mean you want to smash maybe she just wants to talk to you and have a conversation but most likely smash haha so totally up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless we have been pleasantly enjoying each other's company, I don't buy ladies her next drink. I just offer to buy the one she is currently drinking 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • After a conversation for a few minutes to see if there is interest then maybe offer but not first directly

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll think she can get drinks out of you then ditch. I've seen it before

0|1
    0|0
  • You do what you want, personally I have no problem dropping a few bucks every once in a while to buy drinks

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the girls I know take the drink and leave hahaha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Watch some mgtow, and some based Zeus videos, then ask that question again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever you want. I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Looool that face.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to buy