1 y

Is it possible to still feel the same about someone you used to like?

So I’ve going out with my boyfriend for nearly 7 months. I have liked him for nearly three years so this is amazing for me. However he asked me to be his girlfriend when I had just broke up with my ex and I have been hurt by my ex, I said no and asked him to ask me when I liked him back fully. He said he had liked me for about a year, yet he also said he liked another girl and that his feelings changed between me and her throughout that year. This girl had a boyfriend and this boy hated my boyfriend and told him to back off etc, my boyfriend decided to not speak to this girl or boy again until recently he’s started chatting during school and told me that she’s apologised to him, she now has a new boyfriend. I do feel uncertain about the situation however I don’t want to be crazy and tell him to not talk to her or anything. She is working in my school part time, my boyfriend does sports coaching after school whilst she’s working and my boyfriend wants to work in the school as a teacher, I can’t help but hide that jealousy and uneasiness that he will be with her and I won’t. I’m not sure how to stop feeling uneasy about it all and how to deal with it in a good way. I really like him but if he goes back to liking me and then liking this girl when he feels like it, I’m not sure I want to be in that situation. Please help!
1
1