1 y

Does My Girlfriend Still Have Feelings for Her Ex?

Hello everyone, Im trying to figure out if my girlfriend still has feelings for her ex.

So basically me and my "girlfriend" met online (she lives in another country) in mid December 2017... We talked and everything went great and she became my girlfriend late December 2017... She broke up with her boyfriend two weeks before meeting me... And by the time she was my girlfriend she moved out from his house (he is 16 years older than her while im her age)...

Anyways everything went great until the first week of January 2018 when she receives a message from her ex asking to meet and amend things since apparently it was a toxic relationship... I said okay you can meet him and end things forever... Time went by and visited a "friend" (all january) while talking to me because she was supposed to leave the country by the 19th of January but she missed the flight...

Anyways a week after missing the flight (she was still living with her "friend) I find out that after the meeting she went to her ex house and lived there and that was the supposed "friend" but she told me nothing happened bettween them...

So I forgave her and now I found out that she was infact cheating with me and lying to me all the time during those two weeks before the flight because she wasn't over him...

Anyways she tells me after the flight she didn't do anything and found out that I was the one and all that bullshit... Till today she is still living with her ex and planning to leave the country the 19th this month... But I can't believe anything she says even though she has cried and asked me to be her boyfriend again because I am the one, but she was cheating on me and lying because she wasn't over him and was afraid to tell me because of fear of losing me... Anyways now she says she is over him and that she wants to be with me forever.. But i dont know what to believe
2
4