1 y

He doesn't compliment me really?

The guy I'm with doesn't really compliment me. He doesn't have any experience with girls so he doesn't really know how to go about what he thinks/feels, I'm guessing. He once said something along the lines of me being pretty but it wasn't meant as a compliment in that sentence, more as a fact to something else he was saying. Would it be an idea to compliment him so he gets the idea that ''oh, I feel this way about her too, wtf, I should say it'' - It's just a nice thing for a woman to hear that her man think she's beautiful even though he can say it with his eyes, you know?

Just hurts a bit not to be ''admired'' lookwise by the guy you have picked to be with when other guys (strangers) friends etc around you can. Not meant as a shallow thing, more so just that I'm hurt about the fact that he isn't saying it.
He doesn't compliment me really?
1
1