1 y

I am 40 years old and haven't been in a relationship. I have problems finding dates and women, who will go out with me. Am I doing something wrong?

I am a typical nice guy. I have and have had a stable job for a long time. I some geeky hobbies but I am down to earth and very opened minded. I have tried many options from apps, to dates to try to meet people at clubs, bars or places where I can meet people with common interests.

So I have to believe the problem is with me. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. Please be brutally honest. If you need more information for point of reference, just ask. I will be completely honest and nothing is off limits.
1
6