1 y

Is it possible for a Catholic girl to fall in love with a Jehovah's witness guy who doesn't celebrate anything / date or have a relationship with him?

My friend met this guy that is Jehovah's witness and fell in love with him. The guy too care about her a lot but he doesn't want a relationship with her because she's a Catholic and Catholic's celebrates lots of occasions like Christmas, new year, Easter, birthdays, Valentine's and so many other celebrations but the Jehovah's witnesses doesn't celebrate all this and don't even have the same believe about the bible on God been the same person as Jesus and that there are three persons in one God rather they believe that God created Jesus and that God is not Jesus and there's nothing like trinity. So now my friends is very much in love with is guy and want a relationship with him as they have been going out for a 7 months now. They both have feelings for each other but they don't have the same beliefs. The guy doesn't play with his daily readings and the bible and he said he would have a relationship with a witness girl that if only my friend will become a witness then he will marry her, that he wants his family to have one faith but my friend doesn't know what to do... she totally confused because can't let go of her beliefs too but she's in love with this guy... any advice for her pls?
3
4