1 y

Guys, Would a man really give me up for something he loves or is he just not into me?

Hey, so, I've been talking to this guy. We actually talked about 8 months ago and things went over badly, he blocked me, and basically hated me or acted like he did. Recently I pursued him and told him I couldn't stop thinking about him and he was everything to me. I honestly thought he'd cuss me out but didn't. So we talked for a few days, even to the point where he made it clear we weren't seeing others. 2 days ago he told me he needed to focus on his hobby/career and me and him weren't a thing but whatever else happens, happens. I asked him if he wanted someone else and he stated he hasn't been in a serious relationship for years and he's just not ready. He advised me that if I did my own thing that would ruin my chances for a relationship with him and I asked if he were looking would he be looking for me? He said "possibly."
He also still has not blocked me or ignored me if i spoke to him.
What should I take from all of this?
3