Do you prioritize girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?

• My partner
  • Friends

4666

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to prioritize friends. Now that I am grown up I prioritize partner.

• I believe it's not necessary to prioritize relationship unless you are engaged/married. Saying from personal experience, this makes heartbreaks less painful.

• But @Asker... You're under 18?

• I want to know the asker's age now.

And I did say 'until you are engaged or married' so I obviously meant unless you are grown up. You didn't read it yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend because I love him and he lives far anyway so I really miss him, I like my friends especially my bestie and I wouldn't hurt them by prioritizing them over my boyfriend anyway, so I avoid to let that happen, like...
    For this Valentine's day I don't know if me and my boyfriend can meet, so I'm not making any plans with my friends to disappoint them but anyway my bestie already told me she will give me all her support in case I need, happy friends happy boyfriend 🤗
    Maybe not happy me but that's my fault...