1 y

Should I ask a guy out on a second date, even if I am the only one texting first?

Not sure if my question makes sense, but I went on a date with a guy 2 weeks ago and I thought we hit it off great. We went out for drinks and it wasn't awkward and we even made plans to see each other again. We hugged in the end and I reminded him he has my number and is always welcome tor each out.

However, since then, he hasn't texted me. I texted him first just as a quick check in and see how his week's been. He replied and then asked how mine was, which I responded back. He did not continue the conversation though. Then 2 days after, I texted him again and made an inside joke from what happened on our first date. Again, he responded but did not continue the conversation.

Before our first date, he texted me pretty consistently. Has he lost interest after the first date? Or do you think he doesn't know I am interested and I should ask him out again for lunch or something simple? Or am I really oblivious and should just move on...
15
9