1 y

Would You Seriously Date This Guy or Not?

Would you date/get into a serious relationship with a guy like this:

- He seems like a good guy and is really interested in you.
- He looks ok. Not ugly but not hot either.
- He says he wants a serious relationship.
- He got out of a relationship 3 months ago.
- He works in a grocery store and has no plans to ever get a different job.
- He has no plans or goals for the future other then getting a new girlfriend. None. He doesn't really want to travel, doesn't really want to buy a house, it's not that important for him to have kids, no hobbies, and so on, however he's not against the idea and would be willing to do any of that if his future girlfriend wanted it.
- He's uncomfortable talking about his future at all. Any serious questions and he feels like it's a "job interview".

I don't know what to do. I met this guy on a dating site and we've talked a couple of days. We haven't met irl yet but we live 6 hours away from each other so it's not just to go for coffee and see how things go either. I don't know if I'm expecting too much from a partner or not, but I just really don't think lack of ambition and goals in life is attractive at all. Am I stupid if I pass on this guy over this?
4
4