Have an opinion?
Her showing affection , being witty , and having a good sex drive , mutual attraction, mutual love for snacks and naps and cuddles, and if she has enough money that we don't have to worry , that would be amazing. Or if I win the lottery I will be willing to pay.
Not all the time...
Personally I'm looking for someone with just the right personality and looks. Someone who will treat me how I treat them, and isn't going to avoid talks just because they don't want to deal with them. Someone who thinks about me when I'm not around, or buys me things like I would for them whenever I thought they might like it.
for teenagers..they pretty much act on their sexual desires. but adults look for personality and many times
Healthy, smart, clean, funny, caring, honest, upfront, open minded, and many more. And also her looks. Her breasts dont really matter, but that ass do for me, kind of. And if she looks cute and pretty.
OH AND CLEAN BEAUTIFUL HANDS FEET
Be cute, show some affection, care about me, show some stability, and don't constantly make terrible decisions.
I look at appearance as about 32% the other 68% is humor, willing to talk to me, similarity (nerd, gamer, awkward, etc.) and boobs. Jkjk on last part, idc tbh.
Caracterial, imaginative/thinking all the time, and open mind on every subject of discution.
First thing I notice is their physical attributes, next is attitude, next is ambition. Too type A is bad, zero ambition is also bad.
i look for , Maturity, Loyalty, honesty, Inside beauty
If she’s hot, has a good personality, and shares common interests
Loyal... friendly.. fun loving... caring... and a good food eater
For me it's kindness, patience and loyalty.But for most guys it's probably just sex.
Ass n titties... jk good personality, if we don’t connect then bye Felicia
A lot is how a girl acts portrays herself and just general personality
Caring, upfront, honest, and for me outgoing.
Their nature, behavior, looks, personality
For me it's health and femininity.
Independent and avoids drugs.
eyes , cute look
How she looks
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.