1 y

Should I be more calm when my boyfriend calls me ugly in a joke?

Hello! And sorry for my English (not fluent speaker). We are together with my boyfriend for 2 years and at the beginning he used to call me ugly or slut or some other bad things like in joke. Maybe I have low self confidence but I’ve been all the time offended of that kind of jokes. And he stopped to tell me it so often, but now he started again (not often) but one time he called me ugly and laughed about how do I look without makeup. I don’t know all the time he’s telling it’s only jokes why do I even react on them. Then he is telling that if he’s with me of course I’m the most beautiful for him and etc. I don’t know should I be calm with that kind of things?
p. s he’s really nice without that kind of things, he cares and makes some sweet things. We all not perfect and maybe just ithis is his bad part?
3
2