1 y

Should I be worried about this girl rescheduling our date?

So i was supposed to go on a date on Saturday with this girl i met on an online dating website.. But on Friday, she texted me asking to reschedule, she immediately suggested either Monday or Tuesday (she knows im free at those times). Her reason for canceling was that she was going out for her friends bday and was afraid she would get a major hangover and didn't want to meet me in such a state... and that she had to also prepare for a couple of interviews she has the following week, one of them being on Monday. I think this is totally reasonable but I've been reading on other forums with guys saying that if a girl cancels on you, then she isn't interested. She apologized several times for rescheduling.. When we first started talking, she had told me that the reason her previous relationships didn't work was due to scheduling conflicts and guys not being patient with her. She also travels a lot so she's quite an active girl.. If she reschedules again, i dont want to seem like a chump by accepting but at the same time this could just be what she meant by guys not being patient with her. And this girl seemed genuinly sorry about rescheduling and was saying that she hopes i dont hate her... im guessing she's had guys get mad at her before for rescheduling

Funny enough, since me and this girl exchanged facebook details, she hasn't been on the dating app as often.. She would be online everyday when we first met, talking to eachother daily..
1
1