1 y

I don't know what to do with this strange Tinder guy?

So I met this guy on Tinder. We barely talk but all of sudden he asked me on a date and I said yes. But after making an agreement about time and place he didn't say anything and didn't ask my number so when the d-day came he only texted me on Tinder "I'm on my way."

D-day, I finally met him. He was a great guy and funny too. Overall the date was 8 out of 10. I told him I'm so awkward and he said he's too because it's his first time meeting someone from online.

So after 90 mins, he suddenly told me he needed to go and I was like "woah okay sure I'm gonna meet my friend after this anyway" and when the bill came I said "let's split the bill" well I always ask my date to split the bill but most of them said it was on them but this guy he just gave me the bill and let me pay my foods without saying anything. And he still didn't ask for my contact/number after the date ended.

2 hours later I texted him on Tinder "Hey thanks for today! I had a great time:)" and he replied 9 hours later with "Hey sorry my battery died. Yeah likewise! It was great:)"

What should I do? I mean this is the first time I met such a strange Tinder date. Usually they ask me my number but this guy... just no.
I want this to keep going, he's a great talk in real life but he didn't even ask my number so I guess he doesn't want to go further with me? :/
5
1