1 y

Are men attracted to successful older women?

Couple hours ago had a discussion with that 50+ gentleman who said older women look like potatoes and that's why he goes for women who are like 20 years younger than him.

I am very empathetic person and always put myself in the shoes of other people and really dislike how many GaGer men talk kinda offensively about older women as if no one needs then anymore.

My mom got married at 20 and she always told me not to repeat same mistake but study, get fulfilled and then the right guy would find me. So that's what I am trying to do. I don't plan to settle down any time soon, my main purpose is not getting married and having kids, though I want family at some stage in my life but I realize It will probably be later since I don't put much efforts in dating at that point of my life. That's why I see myself being in the dating scene probably after 25. Before that If someone special meets me and makes me want to change my plans, I'm cool with it.

What I want to say is that I don't get why so many men find older women unattractive, what's bad with fulfilled and happy woman who has control over her life?

That's my mom, I post her picture with her permission and she still looks great at 43

30
1