1 y

We had a great date but he hasn't called back in two days? Should I wait a week or move on?

I went on this date with this guy on Friday and it seemed like things went pretty well, minus one or two little bumps in the road. We talked about a few things like family, relationships, any interest we had and we ended the night doing the do (neither of us planned it, it just happened). The little bumps in the road include, he was 20 minutes late, but that was because he was dealing with some family related stuff. The second was while we were making it out and it looked like the chance of us having was might happen, I informed him that I had HPV and explained it to him a little bit. Then the last was, my IUD got in the way (I had gotten it back in October and I'm still experiencing some side effects, one of them being spotting and that was happening during sex). I was a little embarrassed and I apologized profusely. He claimed everything was fine and it was OK and we just cuddled while watching a movie at a friend's house. He kissed me goodnight while I got in a cab and told me to let him know when I got home, I did so and he replied with a smiley face, hands in the air, and the kiss mark emojis. I replied “crazy ass night huh?” and I got no response. It's been two days and I've text him twice and I've even called and he never answered, he seemed like he really liked me and what not and I asked him to be honest if anything that happened with us bothered him but he said: “no it's fine”. I don't know if he lost interest or not or if I should wait…
1 y
Not sure if this makes a difference or if I mentioned it previously. We were drunk and high that night also. When we parted ways, he was pretty high from smoking four blunts, so I don't know.
1 y
Another update lol: He also took my phone and added me on social media during the date and seemed pretty interested in my job surprisingly.
5
1