1 y

What does this mean?

this guy i added on snapchat have been talking. we have never met but we have a mutual friend. first he asked me to go to the club with him and his friend but i denied and said that wasn’t my thing. later he asked me on a date to go to the movies but when the time came we ended up going to the cheesecake factory to get cheesecake instead with our mutual friend. his friend drove and picked me up first. then the whole time at the restaurant he kept telling me i was beautiful, complimenting me, he took a photo of me and sent it to my snapchat. He said to me “check your snapchat to see what i posted” i opened the snapchat it was the picture of me captioned “my new beautiful girl”. i checked to see where he posted it and he posted it no where, just sent it to me. then in the car ride back he kept asking me questions about my life. at one point he said if you switch to tmobile i’ll take you on a real date with my commission money and winked at me (he works at tmobile he was joking ab that). after this he and his friend were like so when are you coming to the club with us? this threw me off.. i said i’m not into grinding on guys. his friend then said to him, aren’t u turning 21 soon and he says yeah his friend continued “damn then we can go drinking and actually party” he said “yeah, only if emily comes with me” (about me). after this they drop me off. he texts me immediately after giving me his number. i later text his friend asking if the guy i like is trying to hook up with me, he said yes and then tried to start flirting w me. i asked the guy i like honestly about it and his reply is below. and the second picture is the next day.. i’m really confused? am i a hookup or soon to be girlfriend?
what does this mean?
what does this mean?
What does this mean?
Add Opinion