1 y

What would you tell me?

There's a girl I want to ask to be my girlfriend, but I've never been a relationship. So I'm not completely sure what to expect from a girl in high school. "will she go off telling my business? Will she be dramatic and obnoxious? Or will she be fun to hang around with? Will she be calm and understanding?". Being raised mostly by females, I'm very respectful of girls/women, I take care my grades, I'm caring and helpful, but I keep thinking, "what if she thinks that's boring and weak?". Now I know for most of the girls in my school would think like that, but the ones that I like... im not sure how they'll react. I can't take her out any where because my family isn't okay with me dating (they don't know), I don't have a lot of money to spend on her, and I can only see her before during and after school. I want to help her out and vise versa, I want to be real with her, I want to do athletics with her etc. What are your thoughts? What would you tell me? Wow you go out with me (if you were my age)?
What would you tell me?
Add Opinion