Do you think people who are prettier have it easier to find a partner?

Well sure they have 'more options', but doesn't make it harder to chose and more selective?
I don't consider myself as 'prettier than anyone' but I've noticed it's actually harder. A lot of people only see the looks and don't really care about the personality part.
I feel like there are more stereotypes around 'hot' people: 'huge egos', 'fuckboys', 'not smart', ...

What do you think?
  • Yes
  • No harder
  • Results
    Vote C

1619

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys hate to hear this.. but there are a number of very attractive women at my job. I cannot tell you how hard some of them have it. The only thing I can make of it is guys are too intimidated to ask them out. One woman I know, that is perhaps the most attractive of the group, she was in a funk for a long time. She told me she had not been hit on or had a guy approach her in over a year at that time. It was amazing to me as most of our clientele has a "thing" for her.

Another issue I see is that they tend to have more jealousy in their relationships. Their guys are always in fear some better dude is going to sweep in and take her away. So they get really overprotective and weird. It usually doesn't last..

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion it is easier for good looking people to attract someone, but that's how far it goes. Many people tell me I'm really pretty and whatnot, so I'm going with that for the sake of sharing my experience. The only guys who hit on me are fuckboys or men in their 30's-40's who don't care whether they get rejected or not. Additionally, my boyfriend when we met for the first time thought that I was a self-absorbed bitch. So yeah, overall I think it's equally as difficult to find someone, whether you are ugly or pretty, but get across different problems.