1 y

Need advise on what to do. I'm 3 months pregnant. My boyfriend has been stealing money out of my account without my permission please help?

My boyfriend takes my card to go get himself cigarettes or gas in the car or food. And it is my card and I thought he was just using it for this purchases that he said he was using them for so yes I let him have it and he knows the pin. We've been together 7 months and we're 4 months pregnant and I have 2 other children but they are not his. I am the only one who works , he does not have a job and has not been looking he will make side money here and there from doing some side jobs on houses. I have my own place and he has moved in with me. Well I went and looked online at my bank statements and for 3 months now he's been taking money out of my account at atms small amounts at a time but for the whole month it adds up to 190 dollars. He admitted to me that he did after I confronted him about it, he said he did it to pay his aunt back money that he owed her and was going to pay me back. He never asked me... he never told me until I found out... what do I do? We're going to have a baby , and he's a very sweet guy , but I can't trust him...
7
1