1 y

If your boyfriend was super attracted to your best friend? Would you be okay with that?

I've always had some insecurities when being next to my best friend. She is drop dead gorgeous and the complete opposite of me. Everywhere she goes, head turns, people honk their horns and people flirt with her no matter where she is, makeup or no makeup. Hell even girls have done it. Everyone is just super drawn to her. Whoever that IT girl is to you that is super amazing... say Angelina/Megan fox/KIm K. She's that. Her past friends brothers/dads/boyfriends have almost all hit on her. So you get it. She's a very attractive and appealing person.

Her past friends boyfriends (some) have been super attracted to her and talked about her a lot to that said girlfriend. And I don't want that. I'm tired of being second best to her. Now I love her to death, she's the sweetest and would never trade her for anything, she would never ever do anything to ruin my relationship but it's just the fact that my boyfriend might secretly think she's better then me and more beautiful when he's supposed to think that about me. I know it's life. Someone is always going to be more ugly/beautiful then you but should it be like this? :(

Would you be okay with your boyfriend thinking your best friend is super attractive and secretly having the hots for her, just not doing anything about it?
0
3