1 y

Girls, what is an online dating app that is not full of indian (and the neighboring countries) men?

They're EVERYWHERE. only 1 out of 15 guys who message me online are not related to south asia. It's so annoying. Remember when Justin Bieber's "Baby" was played literally everywhere? I feel the same way here with Indian men. It makes you hate the song, doesn't it, because you're so fucking sick of encountering it? Yeah...

So is there a dating app that indian men somehow hasn't taken over? If you know one, DON'T POST HERE or else they would all swarm the app!!! Write some kind of comment and I'll send you a message.
1 y
Damn all these level 1 indians... like termites. tiny little insects who, together, could drive me to insanity. They're probably the ones who have profiles on 50 different dating sites, emssaging girls "hey bby, hello my dear, beautiful lady". Yuck *goosebumps* lol I'm soooo enjoying this thread
17
5