Is it okay to date a slutty girl for awhile just for fun?

Slutty girls are usually very fun, but not great wife material
  • Yes
  • No

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I mean they are sl*ts lol they should expect that

Most Helpful Guy

• The "slutty girl" is a person, not a toy to play with. It's only OK if she knows that you have no intention of having a long-term relationship. It's definitely not OK if you allow her to believe you are serious when you are not.

• Thank you! Literally had rumors spread about me being a hoe when I was still a virgin and had guys trying to treat me this way and getting pissed when I wouldn't sleep with them and then leaving. Like who decides what's slutty anyway?