Nerdy Girls? Yes or No?

Would you rather have a nerdy significant other who knows how to play D&D? Someone who has hundreds of Magic The Gathering cards and knows how to use them? One that likes to watch anime in Japanese and read manga? One that can sit next to you and game on her PC cause she has a steam library full of games?

Or would you rather have someone who detests all of those things and absolutely hates them? She would rather you quit playing your dumb games and spend quality time with her.
  • Nerdy
  • Not Nerdy

243

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have loved to have had a girlfriend with any or all of those interests. I have a mix of interests, some are nerdy and some are not, so it would actually be good to have a nerdy girlfriend for the nerdy ones.

For guys, a nerdy girlfriend who shares your interests is great because you spend more time with her doing stuff you both like (so you avoid having to compromise on some stuff) , plus she can hang out with you when your equally nerdy friends are around, meaning you don't get complaints about having them over or going to their place and doing nerdy things that exclude her or she wishes to exclude herself from. Win-win for guys with nerdy interests.
    I say hooray for nerdy girls...

• Couldn't agree more ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I also agree, the only issue I found is that a lot of the nerdy girls dont take the best care of their bodies (the same goes for guys). I've found many girls that have similar interests but i simply wasn't physically attracted to them to continue to pursue it