1 y

Your guy offered to cook for you randomly? also when he is saying things like other girlfriend/other boyfriend Is he suggesting he is your boyfriend?

I've been dating a guy for a few months now. So recently when we were spending time together snuggling/cuddling (no sex... yes we're attracted to each other physically) it was late he heard my stomach growl and wanted to get up and cook me food. However he hates cooking. He's always been very open about how much he hates cooking and never cooks...

furthermore this particular night we we're talking and he was clearly joking but said something about "other girlfriend" then clarified there was no lady and then less than five minutes later he was talking about me and joking about another boyfriend. I just said I didn't have another boyfriend and left it at that. I've talked to two friends about it one guy one girl they both say he was suggesting he was my boyfriend without coming right out and saying it until he's more confident. Is this a thing?

he kisses my forehead always makes sure I'm comfortable and have what I need
1 y
So what question would he have asked? Based on my story?

Wow really possibly love? You think so... :) not gonna lie I really like him

He also noticed that I wore my hair differently and said something about it. Not to mention it felt like he was watching my every move (not in a bad way though.) He made comments about how I was standing. It felt like almost from the moment I got there his eyes were on me constantly.
3
0