1 y

Guys, would you like it if girls ask you out rather than you asking us out all the time?

Disclaimer: I have never dated before actually so most of my knowledge of dating comes from movies and TV shows. Therefore, if I appear ignorant, please pardon me.

From what I have seen, guys always seem to be the ones to ask girls out. For guys who are good looking, this isn't so much of an issue since they are confident, but most other guys really need to work up the courage to ask girls out (at least in my country). This leads me to believe that human beings are missing out on many potential relationships that they could have been a part of, since only one gender does all the asking. Thus, would guys like if girls start asking guys out to? The way I see it, it could greatly improve efficiency, as the possibility of one of 2 people initiating something should be greater than only 1 person being able to initiate a relationship. Or would it be uncomfortable? (As in, am I missing out on some dynamic in dating which may make this awkward)
6
0