Do men find Plus Size women attractive?

We live in a society that has previously been conditioned to see skinnier women as more appealing and even more "socially acceptable" to date. Thankfully, I've noticed that these days, more people are embracing the beauty of their bodies and in turn able to appreciate the beauty in others. However, I notice that there are still some men who won't even acknowledge the presence of a women over a certain dress size. I've asked this question to friends of mine, but I'd like hear from you all. Do men find Plus size/ Thicker women attractive and would you date a Plus Size woman?

**NOTE** Body shaming will NOT be tolerated against anyone, large or small!Do men find Plus Size women attractive??

637

Most Helpful Guy

• Look I got to say.. Its all a preference.. I think the turning tables would fall back on preference..

Big girls nice personalities. Hell that's great..

Big girls ugly personality. F*** no..

Skinny girls good personality -impossible always something wrong.. Probably either gold digger looking for a sugar daddy

Skinny girl bad personality= single mom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ or a hit it and quit it.

Shockingly.. Divide the population into these 4 features? You find some large number of interest in every single one.
    About 7 billion people I'm sure there's someone that is interested in anything...

But like I said.. Its all preference

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only commenting here to add some perspective... Especially to the guys talking about healthier lifestyles for their kids... I've had binge eating disorder since I was 12. Im just now overcoming it after years of therapy. My weight has been going down for the first time in my life, and I first became overweight at age 9. Just saying, some shit is beyond control. But I also know I eat healthier than a lot of people I know. My biggest point is this: my 8 year old son is incredibly healthy and very fit. Kid has ab definition already because of how much he runs. I love it. I encourage it. I teach him what different foods can do to your body and how they can make you feel. He is the only child I know who will pick a salad over fried foods or pizza. But he is a kid... Sometimes he likes junk food, and thats ok. I'm teachinf him moderation.
    Why? Because I never ever want him to have to go through what i have. So please dont assume one way or the other why we become overweight and how this affects our children.