• No
    Vote B
  • It depends ( please explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of weirdness are you talking about? Define yourself.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dancing in the moonlight around a bonfire naked ๐Ÿ˜‚ I kid

Little things like
      - looking up at the sky at night from your window to determine whether the next day will be good.
      - reading books in odd positions like upside down on your bed or sofa
      - deconstruct food and eat them in sections
      ( like burgers)

• Hahahahahahah dancing naked around the bonfire would be a bit weird, unless you're looking for a nudist. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But dancing around a bonfire with her in my arms wouldn't be weird at all.

And as for the rest of the three things are concerned, apart from the first one I sometimes do the other two. Fuck!! I didn't know that was weird. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so, those aren't weird things. And yes, I would love to date a woman who does those things, but other things would also matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• there are many kinds of weird, so it all depends. I tend to steer away from norms a bit due to being a metalhead, and people have called me weird. but there have been plenty of times where I can't keep the guys off of me. so really it all depends on what kind of weirdness

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• In men who are otherwise successful, yes. Think quirky physics professor who loves his research.

The average person? Hell no. I've also never had any positive experiences with women who call themselves "weird"

1|0
    0|0
    • Why?
      Im curious to know~

• Girls who openly call themselves "weird" tend to have underlying mental issues - at least in my experience. And I don't need to be dating women with mental issues lol

• I depends. Everyone is slightly weird and has quirks, it is just a matter of finding someone who meshes with them and accepts them. There are, however, some quirks with are typically viewed as desirable (eg. loving to explore new things [especially sexually]), some typically viewed as undesirable (eg. cucks), and some almost always viewed as undesirable (eg. pedophilia, abusive).

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just depends on the person. People can be attractive to all kind of weirdness. Just do you and don't worry about what other say about your weirdness. Your weirdness is what makes you and somebody will find that attractive. Don't conform to society and be fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah !

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what it is that is weird. If you're an adult into cosplay, that might be weird to a lot of people but endearing to others. On the other hand, if you save your feces in jars, you are unlikely to find someone who appreciates that quirk.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's oddly specific xD had any experiences with someone saving their food baby miscarriages in a jar?

• Show All
    • Aww man thats gross...

• Yeah that's why he dated Hollywood starlets in his younger years, but, uh, not so much in his last years.

• Weird is subjective, so it can go either way. Usually a bizarre laugh or quirkiness shuts one off, while another's ears may perk up. Unfortunately, there's no one-size-fits-all formula, just like life!

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of "weird" are you talking about? Sometimes it can be cute, other times it can be annoying.

1|0
    0|0
    • Weird in terms of personality.

• No. You're not that special. You're really just like everybody else. But I know, you think you're a special snowflake. :)

0|0
    1|1
    • You really need to come up with a new word, snowflake this! Snowflake that! Get with the times, society is changing. Everyone is weird in their own way, I get called weird every day

• Show All
    • @ryanlightning - and young people are too dumb to know better. :)

• Is that why it's the young that are being relied upon to make changes? I wander... could this be because the old are stuck in their ways and don't know how to change... yes, yes it is

• It can be, but weirdness for the sake of weirdness is as transparent as trying to blend in. It looks contrived & immature if you do it just to do it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Weird, but not too weird, can be attractive. it also depends on the type of weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the weirdness.
    At the very least it's attractive in the sense that it attracts our attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's never attractive. Sometimes it's cute and fun though. there is something to be said for entertainment value.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a matter of opinion, some guys want the normal girls, into pretty dresses looking for and and sportscars, others will prefer the different.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the type of weirdness and how much weirdness.

1|0
    0|0
  • What one person thinks is weird another may consider normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how good the sex is, the better the sex the more most men will put up with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s gotta be the right kinda weirdness that vibes with my weirdness.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how you are weird and the other person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on a lot different things

1|1
    0|0
  • Too many shades of weird...

2|1
    0|0
    • Yes and I totally agree. It can range from a couple of oddly amusing quirks to boardline mental.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• A little is to me yes, as long as you can still act normal and get on fine in society, but i like a few quirks.. keeps things interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Depends on how serious the person is if they like weirdness. Everyone I know is weird in some way or another. My husband thinks my weirdness is cute and he'll be weird with me.

1|0
    0|0
    • So long as they accept you for who you are thats what matters , in that sense.

• It depends on how and what kind of weird. If it's snorting Cheetos through your eye sockets then no it's not attractive.

2|1
    0|0
    • I love how specific some people are being with he weird habits and where the line is crossed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wanna have a brain storming session of all the weird stuff that cross the line?

Crying into a tea pot every night to make their cup of tea in the morning.

Your turn :3

• Show All
    • Believing in all the superstitous things in world and having all these charms and things to ward off the spirits in the car, bathroom, entire house, and constantly gives u crap and expects you to wear them. And I mean piles and piles of things

• That was very specific lol but I understand your point.

• Not really. However, my boyfriend is very weird. Itโ€™s ok to be a cool weird like everyone knows you weird. Itโ€™s not ok to be a scary weird. Like that kids gonna shoot us all weird.

1|0
    0|0
    • You make a valid point, thank you.

• I knew there were a lot of aspects that made me "conventionally weird." And for while, all I cared about was what other people thought of me. You could be the WEIRDEST person on the planet, and not give a fuck about it, and I'm telling you, people will respect you for that. As soon as I stopped caring, all my weird tendencies suddenly became "cool."

2|1
    0|0
  • lol everyone says they like the quirky fucks till it gets hardcore weird. so yeah, it depends

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends, like if someone had a unique way of doing things then cool, but if a person, dresses in as anime character everyday, then I'll be thrived off by it. Its just my preference

1|0
    0|0
  • if you are already very high status its cool and hipster and "alternative". if not noone likes you except other weirdos. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • only if it is healthy

1|0
    0|0
    • Then what would be considered as an healthy dose of weird?

• being themselves and standing out, without getting arrested?

• It's not attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Most the time yes makes stuff interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm weird. I get lots of attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the type of weird.

1|0
    0|0