Is weirdness attractive?

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends ( please explain)
    Vote C

1434

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of weirdness are you talking about? Define yourself.

• Dancing in the moonlight around a bonfire naked ๐Ÿ˜‚ I kid

Little things like
      - looking up at the sky at night from your window to determine whether the next day will be good.
      - reading books in odd positions like upside down on your bed or sofa
      - deconstruct food and eat them in sections
      ( like burgers)

• Hahahahahahah dancing naked around the bonfire would be a bit weird, unless you're looking for a nudist. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But dancing around a bonfire with her in my arms wouldn't be weird at all.

And as for the rest of the three things are concerned, apart from the first one I sometimes do the other two. Fuck!! I didn't know that was weird. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so, those aren't weird things. And yes, I would love to date a woman who does those things, but other things would also matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• there are many kinds of weird, so it all depends. I tend to steer away from norms a bit due to being a metalhead, and people have called me weird. but there have been plenty of times where I can't keep the guys off of me. so really it all depends on what kind of weirdness