Does it matter what your partner eats on a date?

• Yes, It does
  • No, It doesn't
  • Other
    Vote C

1726

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it both ways for me..
    It does matter because I don't want him to eat only junk food that can cause diabetes and etc... .
    But I would also like him to have a side of something like a salad... Or a type of fruit or vegetable he likes.. And or a drink maybe like a smoothie.. Milkshake... V8 etc

But I am not going to say anything but I would offer something from my plate if that makes sense.. I also won't judge either.. Because people like certain stuff and don't like certain stuff
    But I don't want him to get diabeited and or etc

Most Helpful Guy

• it does matter a little bit to me. i want her to eat properly and not just order a freaking salad as if she was all healthy and super weight conscious.

i mean nothing wrong with a salad but come on man this is a special ocasion xD order something with a little more substance xD