Does it matter what your partner eats on a date?

Does it matter what your partner eats on a date?
  • Yes, It does
    Vote A
  • No, It doesn't
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it both ways for me..
    It does matter because I don't want him to eat only junk food that can cause diabetes and etc... .
    But I would also like him to have a side of something like a salad... Or a type of fruit or vegetable he likes.. And or a drink maybe like a smoothie.. Milkshake... V8 etc

But I am not going to say anything but I would offer something from my plate if that makes sense.. I also won't judge either.. Because people like certain stuff and don't like certain stuff
    But I don't want him to get diabeited and or etc

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it does matter a little bit to me. i want her to eat properly and not just order a freaking salad as if she was all healthy and super weight conscious.

i mean nothing wrong with a salad but come on man this is a special ocasion xD order something with a little more substance xD

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• No, not really, just matters the chemistry is there for me and i enjoy there company rather than what they enjoy eating lol.

2|3
    0|0
  • Normally i go for things like hunters chicken or a gammon, something that costs maybe at most £8 and he had maybe a £20 steak and it was a first date and he wanted to aplit the check (half each, not just pay for what we had) i'd say no and pay for just my things cause i'm not paying for half his food and mine.

1|3
    0|0
  • No, but I'm not a huge fan of dinner dates. It's hard to get to know someone in a romantic sense if they chewing and stuff in front of you. Let's go some other places before we do that. I don't care for the most part though, I can't lie, sometimes when a guy is going hard on some meat I think, hmm, maybe I won't swallow later. I don't have a problem with meat but that stuff makes cum taste REALLY bad sometimes.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well if it's like we are eating biriyani and he makes such a mess that once you lift his plate up you get rice bordering the shape of the plate perfectly, or if he talks while eating in a way that some bits fall on my face, I would definitely not be happy about it. Otherwise I don't see why I should mind a guy's eating, lol. Cause no one really does what I stated above.

0|2
    0|0
  • No they should eat what they want to. My husband told me the first time we went out that he was glad to see a girl who actually ate food on a date!
    I said why wouldn't I eat?

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope and I’m vegetarian! Eat whatever ya want. I’m going to! 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • Not really. Unless they're eating spiders or baby brain it has nothing to do with anything.

1|3
    0|0
  • Yeah, I want him to eat a lot of meat or a big meal. Not sone vegan crap or a salad lol

0|2
    2|0
    • So you think vegans are not real men?

• Show All
    • And that's your opinion that it shouldn't matter. But to me it does. It's like I don't want him to eat seafood on because it's non kosher and gross to me. It's a preference, you can't make me choose eitherwise. It's my opinion.

• I'm not trying to change your opinion, I asked a question. You chose to respond with offensive, which was never the intention.

• Kind of, if he aren't taking meat I would ask him if he's vegetarian and if he's it's a deal breaker.

0|1
    0|1
    • Why the prejudice?

• Show All
    • Needless to say I'm a vegetarian 😂😂😂

• @Fran1981 I would stop seeing him, I would be like "Ah, it suck" but I really can't date a vegetarian, we wouldn't be able to go anywhere especially in my country. There's meat everywhere and my favorite restaurant is the "only meat" restaurant so

• No not really. Want him to feel comfortable around me

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|2
    1|0
  • He can eat whatever he wants

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't care

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not important

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d rather if he ordered something more manly than salad, and you can tell how he manages money by the price of what he orders

0|1
    3|2
    • is there a masculine form of salad?

• Show All
    • just something more “tough”, like I’d rather he ordered something like a steak than something fluffy like salad... It wouldn’t be a dealbreaker if he ordered salad, obviously, but it would be if he ordered soy milk lol

• lol, that's like, so petty but to each their own.

What Guys Said 25

• I mean, some foods that have a strong smell or can effect your breath might not be a smart choice (garlic or some spicy foods) but I won't stop them from eating it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd much rather date a partner who doesn't eat stuff that I can't stand, since that's usually not a good omen.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, no.

I might be turned off, if it was something unhealthy, though, I think, now as I consider that in slightly more depth?

0|1
    0|0
  • He better eat something manly or he ain't getting any!

1|1
    0|0
  • it depends. if its the first few dates and you expect me to pay you better not order any of the most expensive 4 or5 things on the menu. part of the reason i think the first date bill should be split

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like her to eat anything as long show can manage to satisfy herself with her body shape. i would be happy to see her comforting with me.

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as i can watch her eat, i admire a girl that can eat.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I would prefer if she ordered a salad with low fat dressing and a glass of water. It's more ladylike

0|2
    4|1
  • As long as she is physically and mentally fit, I worry about people a lot.

1|1
    0|0
  • If she eats sushi or crab I will be disgusted. Yuck. 😝

0|2
    0|0
  • Like eating pussy, use a bib, can get messy, wipe the juices off your chin and dry her up a bit by dabbing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

If she has pineapple on a pizza, or her steak well-done, that's someone I don't want to be with.

:D

0|1
    2|0
  • I prefer if she eats a normal sized meal.
    If she only eats a little bit I look like a pig.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Just make it filling so you won't be eating again 30 minutes later.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I care more about the date itself and not the meal eaten.

0|1
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be advisable to eat onions or garlic but both of you eat them it cancels it out !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, and if you're doing something like a date at a park with a lot of roller coasters it might be better if they don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter, everybody has a different palette.

1|0
    0|0
  • Raw onion isn't a good idea, but otherwise, no.

1|1
    0|0
  • Unless, she's eating karela, she's normal

1|1
    0|0
  • No, as long as they finish the plate

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would it?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't feel like dates need a topping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, It does

0|0
    0|0
  • it wouldn't matter but I wouldn't eat stuff with onions, garlic in it just cause the smell lingers for a lonng time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes