1 y

Should I reply?

I decided to stop texting my friends-with benefits situation guy because he only ever wants to hang out on his terms, which no longer works for me, particularly because, intuitively, i feel as though he either a) is trying to keep me at arms length to avoid me misinterpreting this as a 'dating situation and b) keeping me at arms length because we've been together too long and I'm not just a girl he fucks.

Anyway, I asked him vaguely whats up and he said nothing it was just his personality. I stopped texting after that.

Since then, he has texted me a bunch of times, asking me what i meant earlier with no response and called relentlessly one night, because he knew i was out (and probably thought it would hook up) even though ii still hadn't responded to his texts.

My question is, am i overreacting to his flaky behavior and should I try continue the friends with benefits situation
1 y
And why call if he already thought I had feelings for him
1 y
i want to call him because he is the only person in my life right now that i am comfortable using for just sex
Should I reply?
2
2