1 y

Why does a girl do this?

so there so there was this girl that I met through one of my female friends. She is actually the younger sister of my said female friend. We met at a party of theirs and we went on 2 dates. During the time we talked and the two dates for the span of about a month-and-a-half. I knew she had recently broke up with her ex of 5 years 4 months before she met me. We had two amazing and great dates. She even called her to sister tell her how much fun she had with me. However things didn't work out because she eventually got contacted by her ex and she decided to make things work with him again. She also deleted me off of all social media Instagram Facebook Etc. However I still had her older sister on Facebook and I was recently commenting on one of her older sisters pictures because she was having a baby. then all of a sudden I got a notification on Facebook. Her younger sister who I went on a two dates with liked my comment. The same thing happened on another picture that I commented on the day after. The funny thing is that her younger sister deleted me off of Facebook so but she still went in and liked my comment of all the 50 people that commented. even though we are not connected on Facebook anymore. When I click her profile it says we are still not friends but she is now single and her profile picture is just a picture of herself so I figured things did not work out with your ex. However why could she be commenting or liking my post on her older sister's Facebook? How she like she was expecting or waiting for me to reach out to her or she might just do so herself in the near future. Thing is I'm in I'm already in a new relationship and she probably knows that as well.
1 y
Is she trying to get into mor direct contact with me and Why?
Why does a girl do this?
0
2